Adaptable - Cost Effective
Industrial Rope Access methods, sometimes referred to as abseiling, can provide a cost efficient alternative to expensive scaffolding. Used when traditional forms of access such as scaffolding and mobile hoists are prohibited or inappropriate, rope access can be the only safe, adaptable and cost effective way of accessing a building or structure.
All our technicians are IRATA trained and experienced in many different skills to provide a comprehensive service from the smallest repair project to complete exterior building and structural surveys.
Previous experience includes:
- Bird deterrent & safety net installation
- Concrete repairs re-pointing, gutter and roof repairs, painting, cleaning
- Sign and banner installation
- High pressure cleaning
- Rigging work, steel erection, steel removal
- Silo cleaning/repairs/inspection/installation of temperature probes
- Pipe work inspection, visual inspection of flare stacks and chimneys
- NDT MPI PCN Level 2 certified
- FRSST qualified
- IRATA Level I, II and III & Advanced Industrial Climber 2003
- CSCS and Safety Passport
What we do and who we do it for...
UK Areas Covered
Our Bird Control Specialists provide bird deterrent solutions to clients all over the UK.
As one of the UK’s largest specialist bird control companies, we have the specialist knowledge to create the most effective bird deterrent systems to suit our individual clients’ requirements. From bird netting, bird wire and bird spikes to pigeon deterrents, seagull deterrent systems everything in between, we strive to provide high quality solutions for all our clients.