Sales Project Manager - London
Job Title: Sales Project Manager - London, UK
Salary: £28,000 plus benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission and Earning Potential
- £450 Car Allowance per Month
- £1000 per Month Minimum Start Up Commission
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
Job Type: Full Time
The Role: You will be joining a small, friendly Sales Team and supporting our wider Business Strategy led by the Operations Director.
The Company: Eco Environmental are one of the UKs largest Commercial Bird Control companies and provides environmental and Bird Control Services to the Property and Construction sector on a nationwide basis.
Our extensive team of Project Managers and Specialist Installers have over the last 25 years cultivated a wealth of industry knowledge, enabling us to constantly deliver the exceptional quality we are renowned for within the Construction, Rail & Civils, Retail, Commercial, Prison and Transport Sectors.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Carry out survey requests, respond with a quotation and appropriate Bird Control Solutions.
- Managing the relationship with our clients.
- Maintaining the internal CRM System.
- Liaising with the Office to ensure the systems are kept up to date.
- Managing direct and Office generated Sales Leads.
- Proactively supporting the Operations Director as required.
The Ideal Candidate needs to be an eager, motivated individual with the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work from home as part of a Nationwide team.
- Self-motivated and work independently as well as part of a wider team.
- Ability to price construction work and read plans.
- Full drivers' licence and the willingness to travel within your designated Sales territory.
- Knowledge of the Bird Control Industry.
- To effectively communicate with customers and develop long-term working relationships.
- Passionate and enthusiastic learning with a can-do attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- A professional and confident telephone manner and not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Self-motivation with a desire to self-improve and develop new skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Teams, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Aptitude for learning new systems quickly.
Additional desirable skills to include:
- CRM experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Digital platform experience including LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Twitter.
- Access to own Sub Contractors install teams.
- CSCS card, IPAF, and PASMA.
- Knowledge of working at Height Regulations.
Please Note: To apply, please fill in the adjacent form, or alternatively email your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do and who we do it for...
UK Areas Covered
Our Bird Control Specialists provide bird deterrent solutions to clients all over the UK.
As one of the UK’s largest specialist bird control companies, we have the specialist knowledge to create the most effective bird deterrent systems to suit our individual clients’ requirements. From bird netting, bird wire and bird spikes to pigeon deterrents, seagull deterrent systems everything in between, we strive to provide high quality solutions for all our clients.
At Eco Environmental we take great concern on all matters of health and safety and we are proud of the accreditation's we have received. We are members of Builders Profile and Constructionline and have attained accreditation's with SafeContractor, RISQS and CHAS. To download any of our certifications click on the logos below.